A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nathan, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Nathan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Nathan practice?
- Dr. David Nathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nathan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.