Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nathan
Dr. David Nathan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nathan is affiliated with Jordan Valley Hospital, Jordan Valley Medical Center and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Nathan has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nathan has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Nathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Trevor Magee
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi13
Dr. Joshua Hunter
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi8
Dr. David Howe
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi44