A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nathan, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Nathan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Nathan practice?
- Dr. David Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nathan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.