A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Novak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Novak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Novak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Novak MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Novak practice?
- Dr. David Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. David Novak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Orthopedic Surgeons and Fairfax Sports Medicine Doctors.