A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Novak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Novak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Novak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Novak MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Novak practice?
- Dr. David Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. David Novak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons and Fairfax Sports Medicine Doctors.