A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David O'Brien is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John O'Brien MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. David O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. David O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Ophthalmologists.