A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David O'Brien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David O'Brien, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. O'Brien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John O'Brien MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. David O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. David O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Ophthalmologists.