A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Park, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert View Regional Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jiyong Park DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. David J. Park practice?
- Dr. David Park has 1 office location.
Dr. David Park practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians and Henderson Osteopaths.