A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonghan Park MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Park practice?
- Dr. David Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Park practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Hematologists and Fullerton Oncologists.