A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Riddle is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Riddle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Riddle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Riddle MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. David Riddle practice?
- Dr. David Riddle has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Riddle practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors, Birmingham Pediatricians, and Birmingham Pediatric Specialists.