A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Riddle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riddle
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Riddle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Riddle MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. David J. Riddle practice?
- Dr. David Riddle has 1 office location.
Dr. David Riddle practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors, Birmingham Pediatricians, and Birmingham Pediatric Specialists.