A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Roberts MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. David Roberts has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Blacksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Woodstock, VA.
See Blacksburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.