A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robinson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Robinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Robinson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. David Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Robinson practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.