A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robinson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Robinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans