A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rodgers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Rodgers practice?
Dr. David Rodgers practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.