A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rodgers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rodgers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Rodgers practice?
- Dr. David Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rodgers practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.