A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rodgers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rodgers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Rodgers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. David Rodgers has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rodgers practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.