Learn more about Dr. David Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rodgers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rodgers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Rodgers practice?
- Dr. David Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rodgers practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.