Dr. David Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Rosenberg listens to his patients!!!

June 17th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Doctor was very professional, personable and made me feel very comfortable. He takes time to listen to patient and is open to discussion. Follow up after a CT scan at another location was immediate - not the couple of days predicted by the radiology group.

February 11th, 2014
Very frustrated.......
My husband and I have been ttc for multiple years and we were referred to this doctor. My husband did a test, and waited for the results and only got them after initiating the phone call with the office. Every time we have been to our appointments, we have asked if there is something that we could do to help us in our situation, and the only response we ever get is "no." We're not sure if he is b.s.ing us or what. Right now, we are looking for a second opinion with a different dr. Something doesn't seem right. Aside from that, he is a pleasant dr.

December 4th, 2013
Great Doctor
I came to Dr. Rosenberg with an issue I was having for a ling time, I had meen to 5 other doctors who could not find out what was wrong. Dr, Rosenberg did also not know what was going on but sent me to see another doctor who he thought would be able to help me. He was right the doctor he sent me to was able to tell me what was wrong and was able to treat me. Without him I may nver have went to see the doctor he refered me to. Most doctors just throw their hands in the air when or even get mean with you like because they cant figure it out its not real and your nuts, I would recomend him to anyone looking!! Give him a shot!