A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rothenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rothenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Sinaigrace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Rothenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. David Rothenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rothenberg practices Family Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians.