Dr. David Rowe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 17th, 2016
Terrific surgeon
Dr. Rowe is really wonderful. Ive been seeing him for about 6 years to fill in the gaps on things my primary plastic surgeon next door doesn't do. Dr Rowe has done 2 hair transplants, laser resurfacing, ear repair, hyperhydrosis surgery, mole removal, and Botox. For any "odds and ends" of plastic surgery I'm concerned with, I know I'll get an honest opinion and recommendation from Dr. Rowe. He is not one to sell or over promise and is skilled with what he does. He is also remarkably friendly and easy going during appointments for a surgeon.

November 16th, 2015
Exceptional
Dr Rowe is a gem. Knowledgable, professional, expert surgeon, and wonderful human being. Would go to him in a heart beat again if needed!

January 18th, 2015
Best
Caring, compassionate, skills beyond compare, up to date with the latest in his specialties, just a great physician, surgeon, and patient advocate! Did couple surgeries on me with great outcomes... Good bedside manner. Usually hard to find a doctor with skill and good bedside manner. He has both.

April 12th, 2014
I'm so glad I found Dr. Rowe
I was referred to Dr. Rowe by my family Dr. to have some cosmetic procedures done. He gave me a few alternatives to explore, was very honest and the outcome of my choice was way past my expectation. I will definitely use him again and I recommend him to anyone who is thinking of undergoing plastic surgery. He certainly restored my self confidence.