Learn more about Dr. David Sacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sacco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sacco, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacco graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sacco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Sacco MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Sacco practice?
- Dr. David Sacco has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Sacco practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.