A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saperstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saperstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperstein graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Saperstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeffrey Saperstein DO is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Saperstein practice?
- Dr. David Saperstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Saperstein practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See West Covina Radiologists.