A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saperstein
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saperstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperstein graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Saperstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeffrey Saperstein DO is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Saperstein practice?
- Dr. David Saperstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Saperstein practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See West Covina Radiologists.