A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saperstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saperstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperstein graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Saperstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeffrey Saperstein DO is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Saperstein practice?
- Dr. David Saperstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Saperstein practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See West Covina Radiologists.