A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schneider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schneider has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Schneider MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Schneider practice?
- Dr. David Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schneider practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons and Golden Sports Medicine Doctors.