A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schneider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schneider has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Schneider MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Schneider practice?
- Dr. David Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schneider practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.