Dr. David Schneider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 23rd, 2016
Great care
I have never had surgery before, so I was nervous not knowing what to expect. But Dr. Schneider's team was so reassuring and willing to answer my questions that it made this whole experience much easier for me then I expected. Their care was wonderful and I'm doing well as I recover. Thanks to all of them!

December 22nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Schneider is probably the best western medicine doctor I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He is thorough, pleasant to work with, along with his team. On my first visit I was very anxious and he put me at ease.

December 15th, 2016
Great Dr. and superior staff

December 3rd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Schneider's for about 6 years. I am so thankful for him and his expertise. He has given me my life back.

October 12th, 2016
Mr
Everything has been first rate. Scheduling, shoulder evaluation, pre op procedures and personnel, post op, follow up have all been excellent.

October 12th, 2016
Extremely pleased patient!
I had 2 previously unsuccessful surgeries on my left shoulder. When I met Dr. Schneider he provided understandable reasons why the other surgeries failed, explained my only option (surgery) and ended our appointment with the comment "I look forward to helping you". Every doctor could learn bed side manners from Dr. Schneider. Oh, and so far, my reverse shoulder replacement is 100% successful.

September 29th, 2016
patient
The Dr., the personnel and staff are top notch. The procedure went smooth and I'm looking forward to a complete recovery. The only problem I have had is with there phone system. It seems impossible to get to through to anybody.

September 28th, 2016
Rave review for Dr. Schneider - Colorado's patient-centered shoulder expert
As I type this, my right arm is in a sling, two weeks out from a very satisfying surgery experience with Dr. Schneider, who repaired my rotator cuff. I am healing nicely, just as he said I would. Dr. Schneider takes the time necessary to get to know his patients - not just for what ails them - but for who they are. I have had the privilege of knowing Dr. Schneider for 14 years. We first met after I dislocated an elbow in a mountain biking accident when I was 26. Since then, he has been my go-to orthopedic consultant, which I needed after nearly losing my leg in a skiing accident. Now I'm 40, and this is the first time I've gone under his knife. I went into the surgery with absolute confidence in a man I've come to know, admire and deeply appreciate over the years. Dr. Schneider is the epitome of what you want in an orthopedic surgeon - a compassionate expert with a great sense of humor and empathy.

September 15th, 2016
Everyone was very friendly, yet professional, which made me feel very comfortable before and after surgery. I loved the foot massage too! What a nice touch!

August 30th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Schneider and team are great. Had a little problem with second shoulder and the team was great getting it corrected.

August 29th, 2016
I felt like Dr. Schneider were truly concerned about my welfare and that I had the most positive outcome to my surgery and recovery.

August 17th, 2016
Fantastic doctor and surgeon
Getting in to see him can take a while, but I promise you Dr. Schneider is worth the wait. He is kind, knowledgeable and amazing when it comes to the repairing/surgical process. I would absolutely use him again if I needed to.