Dr. David Schneider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
Mr
Everything has been first rate. Scheduling, shoulder evaluation, pre op procedures and personnel, post op, follow up have all been excellent.

October 12th, 2016
Extremely pleased patient!
I had 2 previously unsuccessful surgeries on my left shoulder. When I met Dr. Schneider he provided understandable reasons why the other surgeries failed, explained my only option (surgery) and ended our appointment with the comment "I look forward to helping you". Every doctor could learn bed side manners from Dr. Schneider. Oh, and so far, my reverse shoulder replacement is 100% successful.

September 29th, 2016
patient
The Dr., the personnel and staff are top notch. The procedure went smooth and I'm looking forward to a complete recovery. The only problem I have had is with there phone system. It seems impossible to get to through to anybody.

September 28th, 2016
Rave review for Dr. Schneider - Colorado's patient-centered shoulder expert
As I type this, my right arm is in a sling, two weeks out from a very satisfying surgery experience with Dr. Schneider, who repaired my rotator cuff. I am healing nicely, just as he said I would. Dr. Schneider takes the time necessary to get to know his patients - not just for what ails them - but for who they are. I have had the privilege of knowing Dr. Schneider for 14 years. We first met after I dislocated an elbow in a mountain biking accident when I was 26. Since then, he has been my go-to orthopedic consultant, which I needed after nearly losing my leg in a skiing accident. Now I'm 40, and this is the first time I've gone under his knife. I went into the surgery with absolute confidence in a man I've come to know, admire and deeply appreciate over the years. Dr. Schneider is the epitome of what you want in an orthopedic surgeon - a compassionate expert with a great sense of humor and empathy.

September 15th, 2016
Everyone was very friendly, yet professional, which made me feel very comfortable before and after surgery. I loved the foot massage too! What a nice touch!

August 30th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Schneider and team are great. Had a little problem with second shoulder and the team was great getting it corrected.

August 29th, 2016
I felt like Dr. Schneider were truly concerned about my welfare and that I had the most positive outcome to my surgery and recovery.

August 17th, 2016
Fantastic doctor and surgeon
Getting in to see him can take a while, but I promise you Dr. Schneider is worth the wait. He is kind, knowledgeable and amazing when it comes to the repairing/surgical process. I would absolutely use him again if I needed to.

July 31st, 2016
Patient
I always felt Dr. SCHNEIDERS team cared about me in every way! This is huge to me as I was much less stressed. I've had other surgeries and never had this kind os care and attention. Kudos to Ashley too for her kind patience and never making me feel my many questions were unnecessary. Health loop has been so helpful. Im healing fine. Thank you.

July 29th, 2016
Thank you for taking care of me.
He is the best!

March 27th, 2016
Knee Replacement
He made an accurate diagnosis promptly and determined a schedule of what needed to be done. He was very professional in his manners, friendly and made you feel at ease. The partial knee replacement of the right knee healed with some pain of course. The second knee full replacement was delayed to prevent infection and the surgery appears to be successful at this time. There is more pain at this time but we are hopeful of a successful outcome with more time.

January 1st, 2016
AVOID
Avoid this so-called doctor as if your life depended on it, as it does. He did not exhibit compassion or even adhere to the Hipppocratic physicians oath. This surgeon delayed diagnosing and also delayed providing the needed surgical treatment. He was referred by Dr. Foran who had himself diagnosed the hip injury with the only option of surgery for repair. When Schneider finally scheduled the surgery he rushed thru it in record breaking time undoubtedly using poor surgical technique causing complications to develop three days later. This has not totally resolved and it has been almost a year post operative. For the months kept waiting for surgery and after while in severe pain opiods were continuously prescribed leading to addiction with all its negative aspects, necessitating a specialist for detoxification. Never before had a strong belief in (word not allowed) until dealing with him and do hope that there is a special place for this type of evil.