A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schroeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schroeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schroeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Schroeder practice?
Dr. David Schroeder practices Internal Medicine near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Walpole, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists.