A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, FAAP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Schwartz FAAP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Schwartz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Gordon, GA.