A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, FAAP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Schwartz FAAP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Schwartz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fort Gordon, GA.