A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jerome Scott MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Scott practice?
- Dr. David Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Scott practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Pulmonologists.