A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jerome Scott MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Scott practice?
- Dr. David Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scott practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Pulmonologists.