A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Scott practice?
Dr. David Scott practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Pulmonologists, Torrance Critical Care Practitioners, and Torrance General Practitioners.