Dr. David Shepherd Jr Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Shepherd Jr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 1st, 2012

Quack

Dr. Shepard was my doctor and my grandma's doctor. Her and I both have bad livers because of genetics and we were both complaining of bleeding out the bottom. I don't know how many colonoscopies she had, but I had one. He said I was fine. So, I said where do we go from here because I'm still bleeding. He said, " I said you were fine", and left it at that. I still bleed off and on, but for the moment I am fine. My grandma however it not. She still bleeds and come to find out he had been prescribing her Loratabs for 2 years, which is bad in general to prescribe Loratabs for that long let alone to a women that is predisposed to a bad liver. He lied and said he did not, but pharmaceutical records to not lie. My grandma now how cirrhosis of the liver. She was taken off Loratabs and had hallucinations. This was done when she had gone the emergency room and they realized she was on them. She just recently got a new doctor who is close with Dr. Shepherd and he has lied to our family and on medical reports that Dr. Shepherd did not cause all of this with prescribing Loratabs that my grandma is an alcoholic. I was raised by her and lived a few blocks away from her until about a year and a half ago. I have never seen her drink and she does not like that her granchildren drink. She did not like it when her ex-husband drank. I am not saying that she has never drank, but I bet you can count how many drinks she has had in her life on two hands. The doctors in Enid or the doctors connected with St. Mary's band together to protect each other when malpractice has been done. They do not protect the patient. My grandma now can no longer take any pain meds such as ibeprophen or asprin or she might bleed to death. Dr. Shepherd I can sue you for neglecting me and I sure can sue you for neglecting and lying about my grandmother. The sad thing is my grandma really liked him and trusted him even after he did me wrong. It is a shame that people like this take advantage of the elderly or just people like myself in general.

May 25th, 2015