A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silver, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Back Injuries
- Down Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Palliative Care
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Silver has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Silver MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Silver practice?
- Dr. David Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. David Silver practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurological Surgeons.