A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silver is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silver, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Back Injuries
- Down Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Palliative Care
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Silver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Silver practice?
Dr. David Silver practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.