Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Smith
Dr. David Smith, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth, Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth and Northside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. David Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.
Dr. Montel Bratcher
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Alpharetta, GA 0.15 mi18
Dr. A Kinnebrew
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Alpharetta, GA 0.22 mi39
Dr. Basil Ezenwa
Alpharetta, GA 0.22 mi29