A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Flossmoor, IL.
See Oak Lawn Orthopedic Surgeons.