Dr. David Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Smith?

November 11th, 2016

Awesome doctor

I was under Dr. David Smith's care for a torn tendon. When I became discouraged thinking that I would never be healed, he encouraged me to continue therapy and the exercises. Well, he was right! The pain is gone and I now have complete range of motion. I was able to resume my work-out routine and golf again. Dr. Smith cares about his patients. Thanks Doc, for keeping me in the game!

October 28th, 2016

retired chicago police officer

very good doctor and surgeon. easy to talk to, does not have an attitude and will spend the right amount of time both listening and explaining your medical issue(s) i highly recommend Dr Smith .

September 6th, 2016

Dr Smith fixed my knee due to a baseball injury. I was a catcher so my knees were very important. I was 19 at the time and my college physician was just saying cortisone cortisone injections. didn't help at all. so a friend suggested Dr Smith. to evaluate. Dr Smith was straight up and to the point said I needed a Lateral release on my left knee. I agreed. 1 day surgery. was back catching in 3 weeks. Had ML tryouts and played minor league with no issues. I'm 50 now and still playing softball with no knee issues at all. Thank You Dr Smith for making my dream come true.

July 25th, 2016

He is very professional and caring. He performed arthroscopic shoulder surgery on me in 1989 that was very successful

July 9th, 2016

I had a total hip replacement with Dr David Smith 5 1/2 years ago, and am very pleased with the care I was given and the results. I highly recommend Dr Smith.

February 24th, 2016

Dr. Smith is very compassionate, knowledgeable and I highly recommend him.

February 20th, 2016

Super Doc!

I can not say enough about Dr. Smith! He is kind, caring and thorough. He replaced my right hip in 2014 and will be replacing my left hip in 2016. He is the best, I would not consider anyone else. He makes you feel comfortable from the first visit and explains everything to you in a way that you can understand. He takes a holistic approach and understands all concerns the patient may have.

July 31st, 2015

Perfect + surgical experience- total hip

Can't imagine anyone giving anything but 5 stars to Dr. David Smith! He deserves every award he has received. And it's all genuine, not just to get accolades!

March 29th, 2015

Top Doc in all phases of orthopedic care

November 7th, 2014

hip replacment- did exelent job! 4 years after feel like new born

May 28th, 2014

Great surgeon

Best review I can give, is the fact I've been pain free since surgery and rehabilitation and that was 8yrs ago.

August 19th, 2013

overall review (opinion) of Dr. D.J. Smith

I am a patient of Dr. Smith since 1986. I have had various injuries that needed casting and surgery. I don't believe any doctor could be more accurate in diagnosis and caring for the patient. He spends as much time with you as you need for understanding your medical needs and options.