A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stahl, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Stahl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Stahl MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Stahl practice?
- Dr. David Stahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stahl practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Overland Park Pathologists.