A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taub, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taub has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Taub MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Taub practice?
- Dr. David Taub has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Taub practices Dermatology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Winchester Dermatologists.