A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- Ozarks Community Hospital Of Gravette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Tucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Tucker practice?
- Dr. David Tucker has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Tucker practices Family Medicine near Siloam Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Gravette, AR.
See Siloam Springs Primary Care Doctors.