Dr. David Tucker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

October 26th, 2016
Best doctor
I have seen Dr.Tucker for 8 years. He is the most caring doctor I have ever been too and I am in my 70's

January 11th, 2016
I had to find a new doctor
After 15 years I had to make the difficult decision to find a new doctor. I simply could not deal with those front office women anymore. It feels like that entire office is staffed by monkeys. They are rude, ignore you while they eat and gossip and giggle, won't even answer the phone , they just continue their gossiping while patients fill up the reception area until its standing room only. Monica is the only one who ever seemed to actually work. I had just been diagnosed with a serious illness and several times I needed to talk Dr Tucker or his nurse about the new meds he put me on but nobody would ever call me back. My blood sugar was nearly 400 and I was very scared but nobody seemed to care. I tried for a solid week to talk to him or the nurse, left numerous messages but no one called me. Finally in desperation I called a clinic near my house, I explained my condition and what was happening. I was choking back tears and they told me to come in at 8 am the next day. This new doctor sat with me for nearly an hour, discussed my recent diagnosis and he's been my doctor ever since. I have high regard for Dr Tucker and always will but I do not miss that nonsense that went on in that front office. I hated to leave him behind but I needed a doctor who would at least return calls. As a physician, he is top notch. My belief is that he never got a single message that I left for him.

December 29th, 2015
Dr Tucker is an exceptional Doctor. His staff is kind and very friendly. But dealing with the people out front to set up appointments or retrieving info is as bad as it could be. I don't want to lose Dr Tucker as a family physician but it has certainly been on my mind to seek another option. It's the only place I've used for 25 years but it always seems like they never can find a record that you've ever been there.

September 24th, 2015
I'm 52 yes old. Dr. Tucker is the best Dr. I have ever had.

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Tucker - Tucker Chiropractic & Wellness Center - Langhorne Massage Retreat
Dr. Tucker is a wonderful Chiropractor. Terri the massage therapist is awesome as well. My health has definitely improved. I cannot say enough good things about them and highly recommend them.

December 17th, 2014
He is a very excellent doctor I have used him for 25-30 years. He always cares and asks how everyone in my family is. He is one of the few good caring doctors out there. He is very over worked and scheduled 99% of the time but definitely worth the wait. Nowadays it is nearly impossible to find a doctor who truly cares. Tucker is a one in a million kind of guy.

October 6th, 2013
great doctor, terrible office staff
Dr tucker is caring, knowledgeable, sincere. The best doctor I've ever been to and I continue to see him after 14 years. However, I am nearing the end of my patience when it comes to dealing with the women who run the front office and answer the phones. They are rude, they will ignore you while they eat at their desk, laugh with Co workers and have personal conversations on the phone. And if I need to call for a refill or have a question, they now tell me it takes 72 hours for them to deliver the message to Dr Tucker and nobody ever returns my phone call. I love him but I am getting fed up with constantly being ignored and treated poorly by those front office women. I am seriously considering finding a new doctor, not because of him but because of the way I am treated by the staff. They just don't seem to care about patients.

August 2nd, 2010
The Best Doctor Ever....
He is a wonderful doctor who truley cares. I had two healthy boys under his care. I had to move from Arkansas and Had two more children with other doctors. They didnt care for the health of me and my babies like Dr. T did. He is wonderful and is worth the wait.

June 26th, 2010
a great doctor!

October 9th, 2009
dr tucker is an excellent dr he saved my life
Dr.Tucker is a great Doctor he is the best doctor i have ever had ad if i still lived in arkasas he would be my dr i miss him

August 15th, 2008
The best in NW AR!
Dr. Tucker has been our family doctor since he came to Gravette. He is very knowledgable. He always takes the time to listen me, which can take quite a while sometimes. He's always patient with me and very caring.

June 21st, 2008
Dr. Tucker is an excellent doctor, one who is both very knowledgeable and very caring. The time spent in the waiting room tends to be long, but I realize that is because he is in such high demand. As both his patient and also a nurse who has seen him in action, I would like to give him 2 thumbs up.