A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vaughan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Vaughan MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. David Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vaughan practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Urologists.