Dr. David Vaughan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Vaughan?

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I'm not finished yet but Dr. Vaughn is and remains my choice as a seasoned professional with a caring attitude and follow-p

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I have been under his care for over 20 years just had operation and he was great Indepth explanation of how why when and even drew me a dais gram.He told what to expect and why and spent time with me. I could not have had a more caring physician.

NOT for kidney stones

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I understand he is great with prostate cancer but I had a miserable experience with him in regards to recurring kidney stones. I know more about his groups running program and how busy he is (frequently has to see patients on his day off to keep up)than he knows about my condition. He told me I should have a cat scan due to traces of blood in my urine ($1500) and then wrote in the report that I was negative for blood in the urine. He has in his report that I was to do a 24 hour urine test and did not do it.. he never gave me one to do??? To be fair to him, he has hired a PA to help him, so things may have improved in terms of his follow through... I just had already had enough and moved on.

Superior Urologist

Posted on May 6th, 2009

For a 46 year old male, I have had my time with urologist. I truly feel this doctor is in the highest category for professional, the office is truly 100 technical, and it is great to have the best of the best in doctors.

Posted on June 30th, 2017