A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vaughn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vaughn, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Vaughn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Vaughn MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. David Vaughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Vaughn practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.