A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vaughn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vaughn, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Vaughn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Vaughn MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. David Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vaughn practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.