A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vaughn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vaughn, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Vaughn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaughn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Vaughn practice?
Dr. David Vaughn practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.