Well, it has been about 18 years - - show details Well, it has been about 18 years - -
Aug 1st, 2012

but I think it's a good idea to share - - my husband was treated by Dr. Vaughn 18 years ago for testicular cancer. We were so scared and the chemo regimen was daunting, but...as we think of Dr. Vaughn in our prayers daily, we made it through thanks to this Dr.'s incredible skills and caring.

patient for 12 years show details patient for 12 years
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr Vaughn is our savior and professional God. He has been so for my husband since we first were lucky enough to be referred to him by the Urology Dept at U of Penna Hospital after he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and had radioactive seeding. It was Dr Vaughn who, after a number of years, detected bladder cancer and suggested treatment. We travel fromFlorida to PA to visit Dr Vaughn every year, and we value his opinion as no other.

Dr Vaughn is one of the best doctors ever show details Dr Vaughn is one of the best doctors ever
Apr 20th, 2011

Besides being a regional expert in testicular cancer, this man is an excellent Doctor. He never rushes a patient and always takes the time to answer ALL of my questions. He is patient, kind, knowledgeable--truly an amazing physician.