A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Watts, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Watts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Watts MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Watts practice?
- Dr. David Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. David Watts practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.