A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weaver, JD, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Weaver has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Weaver JD and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Weaver practice?
- Dr. David Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. David Weaver practices Neurological Surgery near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.