Dr. David Winchester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Winchester?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Winchester?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016

I could not have been in better hands for my appendectomy. Dr. Winchester and his entire team were caring, kind and efficient. Everyone we interacted with at the hospital kept reassuring me that Dr. Winchester is one of the BEST surgeons - in my experience they are right!

September 22nd, 2015

Dr Winchester was amazing and Carmel got me in right away. She is the best. My follow up was with his PA. I have tried to get a 6 month follow up with doctor and nobody will call me back. I finall went to the office and was told carmel is not there any more. I miss her she was the best, she always called me back and always helped me get all my appointments.

March 24th, 2015

Great doctor!

I had consultation with Dr. Winchester regarding my thyroid problem. If you are looking for very professional, warm and caring doctor, you should see Dr. Winchester. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

December 6th, 2014

Wonderful people

His office staff are wonderful the past couple of my visits. Jada his assistant has done my follow ups and his schedular carmal makes sure the appointments are convient for me and him.

September 17th, 2014

AMAZING

Dr W is an amazing surgeon and person. He's amazing to talk to and work with. His staff especially Carmel made it easy for me to find an appointment to my convenience. Carmel helped me schedule a thyroidectomy during a busy time in my life and if was so simple, I only had to made one call. Dr W might not always be on time but he always has a smile on his face. I would recommend Dr W to anyone in search of a wonderful doctor

December 14th, 2013

#1 Surgeon and Person

I'm so happy that I chose Dr. Winchester as my surgeon for my total thyroidectomy; I wanted THE most skilled hands in my neck...I did my research...and this is the man. My surgery went beautifully and my quick recovery is amazing. My endocrinologist, who examined me in her rounds the day after my surgery, couldn't get over how beautiful the incision looked (and the fact that there was no bruising or swelling). Gifted, gifted surgeon. The bonus? He's compassionate, kind, and attentive. He was more attentive to me than doctors I've had in the past that aren't in demand even HALF as much as this man. I hope that I never have cancer again. I hope this was a, "one and done" for me. But, if I ever need a surgical oncologist again, I know exactly to whom I'm running; I love this man. #1 surgeon and person. By the way, his staff (especially Rita) is amazing.

June 22nd, 2012

I am very pleased with Dr. Winchester. I am Happy with the way He has been handeling my melanoma.The melanoma started on my arm and has gone into my lymph nodes it is aggressive and Dr. Winchester as been on top of it. Very Pleased with his staff as well. They are very helpful and pleasant to talk to..

February 1st, 2012

Jo Ryan Chicago

This doctor has consistently forced me to wait 1 1/2 hours and does not apologize. Instead he pressures you to talk fast because he is 1 1/2 hours behind. This was the same situation for four different appointments. Also, your questions need to be excellent; he does not like anything the least bit off topic. However, he is extremely popular and there is not another full time breast surgeon at Northshore U so he has a really busy practice.

January 24th, 2012

My husband, and I both pacients of Dr. Winchester, are very pleased with his services; Dr. Winchester is a very kind person besides being an excellent Dr.We highly recommend Dr. David Winchester!!!..Thank you. Dr.

August 9th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Yes, it is necessary to wait to see Dr. Winchester, however he is totally worth the wait. Kind, very intelligent, respectful, professional,gentle...he is the perfect doctor to see for mammograms and related problems. When he comes into the room, it feels as though he has all the time in the world to spend with you. For this reason, I do not feel upset about the wait. He always apologizes if he is late, and I always tell him that good things are worth the wait.

May 12th, 2009