David Wolfson Is this you?

Have you seen David Wolfson?

August 27th, 2012

He is a God Sending

Dr.Wolfson is the BEST.

November 14th, 2011

Great Doctor but him following up with a patient is non-existent!

I was recommended to Dr. Wolfson by a friend of mine and right off the bat, I loved this doctor. He's a funny giant teddy bear that makes you feel at ease during your appointment visits. Lately however, I've noticed that as my demands as a pregnant mommy became a little more complicated due to health risks, Dr. Wolfson doesn't do a good job with following up. There was absolutely no concern and proactive effort to call and check up on me after going through a very horrible ordeal while I was pregnant. I also needed a follow up visit right away after this specific debacle, but I was left to call on my own and make the appointment, as no one from the office even called to check in and check on my health status. I assumed that perhaps his office would have taken the initiative in calling and getting me in right away given my urgent issue but that didn't happen--I was left to do it on my own. They have a sign in their office which reads "We Deliver" --there should be a continuation which says "but only when you're in our office"

August 3rd, 2011

He is the best...

March 25th, 2011

The Best!

As a previous posted said I started with is Partner, who is also a great doctor, but he ended up delivering my son and he was so caring and easy to talk to that when I had my daughter I just went to him right away. He takes the time to explain everything to you and never makes you feel like you are just a number. I wouldn't go to anywhere else!

February 19th, 2010

Dr. Wolfson is the best doctor

He is genuinely connected to both you and your unborn (and then born) child. He is caring, compassionate, sympathetic but always optimistic and encouraging.

October 20th, 2009

Dr. Wolfson is fantastic

While pregnant with my first child, my ob/gyn was officially Dr. Sondra Sturim who shares an office with Dr. Wolfson. Due to my need for evening appointments, I ended up seeing Dr. Wolfson most often during my monthly/weekly check-ins. Being someone who always preferred female ob/gyns, I have to say that Dr. Wolfson really knows how to put you at ease. He has a great sense of humor, really knows his profession, and has a very warm bedside manner with patients. Dr. Sturim delivered my son but if I lived in the Long Island area I would definitely be choosing Dr. Wolfson as my next ob/gyn. =)

August 17th, 2017