A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wolk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wolk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Wolk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Wolk practice?
- Dr. David Wolk has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wolk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.