A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Potomac Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital, Alexandria, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Wood MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Wood practice?
- Dr. David Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wood practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists and Springfield Child Psychiatrists.