A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jack
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jack graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David Jack practice?
- Dr. David Jack has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jack practices Family Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and General Practice near Draper, UT.
See Draper Primary Care Doctors and Draper Family Physicians.