A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jack
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jack graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David Jack practice?
- Dr. David Jack has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jack practices Family Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and General Practice near Draper, UT.
See Draper Primary Care Doctors, Draper Family Physicians, and Draper General Practitioners.