A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacob, Urologist, Neurologist, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacob, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacob MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Jacob practice?
- Dr. David Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jacob practices Urology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Urologists.