A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacob, Urologist, Neurologist, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacob, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacob MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Jacob practice?
- Dr. David Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jacob practices Urology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Urologists.