A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacoboff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacoboff, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoboff graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jacoboff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoboff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Jacoboff practice?
Dr. David Jacoboff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Ramsey, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Cardiologists.