A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacoboff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacoboff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacoboff
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacoboff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacoboff, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoboff graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jacoboff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacoboff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Jacoboff practice?
- Dr. David Jacoboff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jacoboff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Cardiologists.