A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacoboff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacoboff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacoboff
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacoboff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacoboff, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoboff graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jacoboff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacoboff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Jacoboff practice?
- Dr. David Jacoboff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jacoboff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Cardiologists.