A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacoboff, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoboff graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoboff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Barnert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoboff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Jacoboff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Jacoboff practice?
Dr. David Jacoboff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Ramsey Internists and Ramsey Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Jacoboff, Dr. Dave Jacoboff, Dr. Davis Jacoboff