A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacoboff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacoboff, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoboff graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jacoboff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacoboff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Jacoboff practice?
- Dr. David Jacoboff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jacoboff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Cardiologists.