A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacobs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacobs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacobs MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Jacobs practice?
- Dr. David Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jacobs practices Urology near McKeesport, PA.
See McKeesport Urologists.