A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacobs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacobs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Jacobs MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. David Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jacobs practices Urology near McKeesport, PA.
See McKeesport Urologists.