A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacobs, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacobs MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David Jacobs practice?
- Dr. David Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jacobs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Physiatrists.