A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacobwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacobwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacobwitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobwitz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Jacobwitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Elliott Jacobwitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Jacobwitz practice?
- Dr. David Jacobwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jacobwitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.