A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacoby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacoby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Jacoby MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Jacoby practice?
- Dr. David Jacoby has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jacoby practices Internal Medicine near San Carlos, CA.
See San Carlos Internists.