A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jaffe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Jaffe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. David Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jaffe practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Emergency Physicians.