A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jaffe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Jaffe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. David Jaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jaffe practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Emergency Physicians, Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists, and Saint Louis Pediatricians.