A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jaffe is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jaffe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Jaffe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. David Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jaffe practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Emergency Physicians and Saint Louis Pediatricians.