A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jager is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jager, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jager graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Jager MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Jager practice?
- Dr. David Jager has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Jager practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Maitland, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Anesthesiologists and Altamonte Springs Pain Management Doctors.