Dr. David Jager MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

no change

April 25th, 2016
Excellent

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Jager-horrible bedside manner, limited knowledge of complex spine conditions.
Dr. Jager is very unpleasant. He seems wholly unconcerned with patients and their pain. I had to move to Florida after reconstructive spine surgery from a failed fusion which involved anterior and posterior incisions to fix a failed fusion because that is where my family lives and I needed support. I had my surgery in GA at Emory because that was the closest complex spine surgeon who would take my case. I needed to have post-operative care in Florida and Dr. Jager treated me like a drug addict/seeker. It is not that I am unwilling to try different approaches. It is that I am recovering from surgery and need help from a true professional anesthesiologist/pain doctor to manage my pain and to get off my pain medications as I am healing. Dr. Jager is not a professional anesthesiologist/pain doctor, and I do not recommend him at all.

July 14th, 2014
Double billing...fraudster.
Claimed 45+ minute visit with my insurance company when he only actually spent 7-12 minutes with me. However, I waited over one hour to see this doctor. Beware of the rip-off double billing scheme. After copay of $35.00 Florida Hospital bills each patience he see $300.00 for rent on exam room. Don't waste your time or money.

May 2nd, 2014
Demigod
This guy thinks he is divine and we lowly patients should worship him.

December 26th, 2013
Dr. Jager is an excellent pain management doctor. I have been under his care for approximately 7 years and for the first time was able to find relief from the treatment received. He is very caring and spends the necessary time to access the issues presented. I had been to other doctors for the same condition but found no success.

November 19th, 2013
Good Doc, no real complaints with him. The problem is his staff is horrible, rude, and uncaring. They make you wait with no explanation. Doctors office is in Florida Hospital who charges you for his rent. Then you must pay him for his services. However, his staff collects for Florida Hospital only. Even if you try to pay the doctors fees they will not collect. You are told you will receive a bill in the mail. Sometimes you do sometimes you dont. Then the next thing you know you are in collections. He's not worth the double charges & ruining credit. If you complain he backs his staff. Looking for another doctor!

October 9th, 2012
Uncaring
Dropped us like a hot potato because daughter had high blood pressure and tachycardia 2 days after an epidural. All I did was ask if it could have been associated with epidural procedure. Then Pediatrician called a few days later and said I should check regarding the recent meningitis scare if they used that pharmacy. They didn't. When my daughter couldn't get out of bed this morning called at opening and waited all day for an answer. They called back at ten minutes to five to let us know that we needed to find a new doctor. They wouldn't even give me advice as to how much motrin or ibuprofen I could give her in the meantime. Cold uncaring place toward a 17 year old girl trying to attend her senior year at high school with scoliosis, kyphosis and more than a few bad discs.