A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jagoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jagoda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jagoda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagoda graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jagoda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jerome Jagoda MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Jagoda practice?
- Dr. David Jagoda has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jagoda practices Internal Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Internists.