A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jaller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jaller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaller graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jaller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Jaller practice?
- Dr. David Jaller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jaller practices Family Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Primary Care Doctors.